Get Adobe Flash player



2011 Income Documents

For closings after Jan 31, 2012 we will require all 2011 W2 forms to be on file.

If 2011 income is needed to qualify for a loan, then the taxes must be filled with, and processed by, the IRS and we must be able to obtain a 4506 Transcript from them. This is HUGE for borrowers that are self employed.

Tax deadline has been extended to April 17th this year. After April 17th 2011 tax returns will be required or a copy of the extension filled with the IRS. If an extension is filled, 2011 Income will not be used to qualify for self employed borrowers.